Trace Your Faulty Car Wires in Seconds!
If you're looking for faulty car wires without this, then you're doing it wrong!
How Does It Work?
This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it for checking short circuits and locating open circuits and so on.
There are sender and receiver functions included in the instrument. As soon as you hover over the faulty part it will make a sound! No more struggling to find the issues and no more damaging your vehicle while doing so!
Save HUNDREDS of dollars at the auto-shop before you know the real problem! this diagnostic tool will be your new best friend. Find the problem yourself in mere minutes.
- Tracing of wires is made possible even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc.
- Easy to use: Simply connect the transmitter in series with the circuit or wire under test, and scan the circuit/wire with the tracers flexible probe to find the trouble spot. A sound will blare.
- 42 V Ready: for use in the new generation of vehicles with mixed or single 42 Volt systems.
- Operates: on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts.
- Internally protected: Safe against power surges and overloads.
- 7" flexible probe: allows reaching wires in congested places.
- Transmitter and Receiver: LEDs show open or short circuit conditions.
- Adjustable sensitivity: for all tracing situations.
- No wire piercing required: This is non-contact technology! Safer and faster.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Automotive Short and Open Finder Sender
- 1 x Automotive Short and Open Finder Receiver
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x English User Manual